Thursday 4 April 2013

That's my girl

I am going to hate myself in 10 years time. 2 girls, with my family history of straight jacket (and for some, endless) PMS, combined with the already strong signs of stubbornness, manipulation and pride ..... I'm fucked. 

What made me think this? 

The girls were sitting together on the floor, playing, laughing, nice cute sister shit, when it is cut by a head splitting scream of pain by Miss O ...... I look over to see Miss G with a handful of her sisters hair. The evil little so-and-so just stared at me, still with a handful of hair, and showed no intention of letting go. Might not sound like much, but Miss O is lucky to even have a handful of fucking hair! (Unlike her sister who was sporting ponytails at this age). Being the old school parent I am, there was no "oh darling that's not nice, we don't do that to our friends" bullshit, there was a firm "let go right now and you do not pull hair" followed by me returning the favour. I was expecting reaction, but I think my first born is slightly twisted because the harder I pulled, she just stared at me .....wtf? Through very fucking gritted teeth, I calmly explained her wrong doings, took her leapPad and put it in the "bin" ...... THAT got her attention as quick as shit. "Sorry sister, I love you, I'll kiss it better" and other such soppy suck up shit came pouring from her mouth. It was rather sweet until she turned to me and demanded I give back the LeapPad because she said sorry. I said no, the resulting tantrum lasted 1 hour 12 mins ....... *sigh* 

Fast forward to later in the day and I witness Miss O quickly, and very determinedly, reach over to her (now quiet watching tv) sister, and nearly rip her lip off her face ....... And smiling whilst doing so. 

I love my evil daughters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment