Saturday 13 April 2013

*grumbles*

To help curb the swearing habit of Miss G, I have given her a list of "little naughty" words for little girls.

Heck
Hell
Bugger
Oh man 
Damn 

When she says them, I give a little reaction and frown in "disapproval", it's about attention for her after all.
So far so good, haven't heard fuck, fucking or shit since. It's also kinda cute to hear "oh maaaan" when she drops something or the like.

I knew it would happen, I was somewhat prepared, but I'm still not fucking happy.
I'm sick ....... and miserable.
I don't do sick very well, clearly both girls got that from me. I reckon I'll get worse before I get better. Woe is me.

I opened notes on my phone to write this while settling Miss O, and found a note I wrote at some idiot hour of the morning days ago. I have no memory of writing it, sleep blogging?

I've mentioned before that my washing machine has a glass window on the lid. I wouldn't be surprised if this makes me odd, but I love just looking in there, seeing the big white beast doing its washing thing. I think to myself "god damn I'm real fucking glad that gone are the days of hand washing in a steel bucket or pain in the ass twin tubs" and then I look at my dryer and I say to it "you may be an electricity whore, but I'm mighty thankful I have you".


Warning - being a mum increases instances of talking to inanimate objects. 





No comments:

Post a Comment