Friday 5 April 2013

I want Expressi!!!!!

I don't want much, materialistic wise, but one thing I do want, fuck I could even say its a NEED for daily functioning and time saving, is an Aldi Expressi Machine (with the milk frother of course). 
I also want a hair cut and a new mattress ...... 

I'm finally getting to return the numerous favours to my mate T, I'm watching her 2 eldest boys while she does uni stuffs. Technically the Xbox is watching them, and I'm blogging, facebooking, and reading random websites .... I'm also molesting the fuck out of her aforementioned coffee machine!! I don't have to wait for the kettle to boil, check the spoon isn't wet so I'm not leaving lumps in the coffee jar or coffee in the sugar (my pet hate!!), I have a selection of flavours strengths and types ..... I'm in love. This machine is going to need the newspaper and a cigar by the time I leave today. Fuck yes I'm abusing it!!!! Nom nom nom, and coffee strength 11 is like mother fucking rocket fuel, weeeeeeeee!!!!

There's also double chocolate chocolate chip cookies, DIY pizza for lunch and these kids don't need me to wipe their ass for them. Miss G is at daycare, and Miss O is having a daddy day. It's as close to a holiday as I'm going to get! I folded her basket of clean towels too, fucking miracle much? 

Seriously I can't wait until the girls are at this age ...... Put on a movie and they actually sit and watch the damn thing all the way through!!!! 

On the down side, I think I'll be awake for a while tonight, but means I'll get some shit done, I desperately need to pull my finger out and get some designs done and promotion crap for my business. I haven't mentioned business have I?! Well I'm not linking it, I'm a firm believer in keeping my personal life and professional life separate. Especially when I swear so fucking much here and reveal shit I don't want clients knowing!!!!








Rocket fuel Aldi Expressi coffee, woo-fucking-yeah!!!!




And just to prove I did it, I know you fuckers doubted me, bastards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment