Monday 15 April 2013

Shitting myself

I get the big news tomorrow, I'm mother fucking terrified. And anxious, excited, hopeful, and shitting myself. 
This will be something big for me and the girls. It's a step towards the happier, healthier and all round better life I hope to create for them. For some people it's not a big deal, it's just another step in life, not overly significant, for me, well, if the news tomorrow isn't good, I will sob, yell, scream and be overly fucked off. 

I realise I'm being a pain the ass by not actually saying what IT is, but I don't want to jinx it or count my chickens before they become delicious fried parcels of fat. 
Believe me when I say though, when I know, you'll know. You'll hear me shouting it from the fucking roof top. 

I don't have much more to blog about, kids are on the mend, I'm exhausted and I forgot how much I love potato wedges. 

So, I'll do some shout outs to some blogs of mum friends, some just started, others in full swing. Share the blog love bitches. 






Oh and you could have told me that the text size I was using was so fucking small it hurt to read!!! Fixed it, if you care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment