Tuesday 2 April 2013

Sexual favours

Who do I have to sleep with to get approval for a decent rental? This place is just too fucking tiny, with feral neighbours and a grand total of 2 windows and 2 sliding doors. The one smoke detector is literally falling from the ceiling, the "front" door (sliding security screen) is either fallen off the track or stuck closed so tight that you break a mother fucking finger to open it, and, if you were to squish them in well enough, the hot water system is just big enough to hide a toddler in. 

Butter chicken is delish, I ate it 3.5 hours ago and am re-tasting it each time I burp. If I'm lucky, I burp so hard that I need to chew before I can swallow again. Mmmmm bet your day is better with that knowledge!

Tonight I also ate half of Miss G's Humpty Dumpty Easter egg, I loved every bite ..... Yes, I'm going to hell. And yes, I'm praying that there's a Humpty Dumpty egg on the Easter clearance shelves tomorrow or I'm fucked, my kid will hate me. Maybe if I left her the smarties that were on the inside? Yeah no, she's gunna be pissed. 

I didn't plan my accidental pregnancies too well either it seems. In the same year, Miss O will be 18, and Miss G will be 21. I'm going to be 46 and broke. 

Tomorrow I will bring you my thoughts on folding, there may even be pictures. For now though I feel sick, my gut is a war zone between chocolate, butter chicken and whatever that taste was, mmmmm regurgitation ...... Shower and bed for this bitch. 

Xo 

FYI - I'm really struggling to think of blog titles, like clutching at fucking straws, soon I'll just be using a number or blantently plagiarising

No comments:

Post a Comment