Friday 10 May 2013

Thoughts of a local bogan 1

You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to match these purple velvet leggings with a purple tight knit turtle neck. I'm going to wear white socks with bears on them, and gladiator sandals. I'm going to dress my 2 young kids in shorts and a singlet with no shoes. I also haven't brushed my daughters hair in a week and I'm not about to do it just because we're going out in public. Whatever that orange coloured chunk is in her fringe looks edible, means I don't need to feed her dinner and I have more time to drink the cask of red wine and the pack of red cruisers I have in my trolley. 
I pick red because I'm classy. 
Oh shit, need to butt out my fag on this no smoking sign and steal this taxi that just pulled up. I don't care that it probably belongs to one of the other dozen people waiting here for an hour, if I don't get home soon I'll piss my pants, fucking baby is sitting on my bladder again. 


(Author note -
This may become a thing, I see so so much of this in my travels
~ Bree)

No comments:

Post a Comment