Monday 13 May 2013

Pretties

I am loving having my own space, a place to make into a home with things I like, make me smile. Things my girls like, have their space and have a routine for them to prosper. Love love. I still hate cleaning and folding but who the fuck actually enjoys that? Not me that's for sure, but I do it, otherwise I'm spending all my time removing small bits of random things from Miss O's mouth, and the constant battle with fucking ants, little black swarms of evil. 

The best part of being able to have the compete say on the decor of this pace, is that I'm discovering (rediscovering?) my taste and style. If my style has a name, I don't know it. Money doesn't allow me to get all I want, I would love to replace my lounge, tv unit, dining table .... Actually just all of the lounge and dining rooms. Alas I make the best of what I have, which means it's mixed, mismatched, not entirely reflective of me, but it has followed me through the years, and each piece has a story, most boring though. 

Is there a point to this blog? Not really .... But I do have photos ....

Collection of pretties 

Loungroom area 

Wall decals in lounge, Miss O's room and Miss G's room






No comments:

Post a Comment