Sunday 26 May 2013

Multiple choice ....

So, you've been feeling a bit off in the guts since the night before, (the giant nutella mug cake probably didn't help matters), it's 11pm and you're finishing up your nightly pre-bed routine when you suddenly have the overwhelming, urgent need to GO, you know what I mean.
You start the asscheek clenched waddle to the bathroom, cue ear piercing, blood curdling screaming-to-the-point-of-vomiting from the teething baby. 

You have the choice to - 

A. Leave the screaming baby to it and continue to the toilet, with the potential of vomit mess and waking the other kid, 
B. Detour to the baby's room, calm her down if possible while taking the risk that you won't shit your pants on the carpet, 
C. Detour to baby's room, grab baby, and take her to the toilet with you (unhygienic multitasking?)

Thankfully I had option D, which was baby stopped once dummy was back in her mouth and I made it to the throne, alone, with no trail left behind me. 

I would like to thank the strength of my anal sphincter for this near miss. 



No comments:

Post a Comment