Friday 10 May 2013

A little update

I have discovered that at night time, and sitting in my bedroom, I have enough 3G reception to actually get things to load. I feel like I've gone from the complete wilderness, to the outskirts of civilisation and I'm peering through a crack in the walls at life ....... 
Yeah no real Internet is sending me bat shit fucking crazy, words like "leakage", "moist", "titillate" and "wiener" no longer make me chuckle, instead I outright laugh complete with snort and childish *wink wink*'s ..... I'm reverting to my adolescent self, I have limited contact with people, adults, new material, world events and gossip. I've been baking, cleaning daily,going outside into the sunlight, and fuck me dead I've been folding! 

Ok ok ok I'm being melodramatic ........ In truth I'm just a pathetic lonely mum and house bitch that misses escape into the interwebs. Obviously I've hit a hurdle with arranging connection, main one being money but they also can't seem to find my address, yes it's a new estate but I assure you, I know my address, idiot. 

Though I do feel somewhat disconnected, out of the loop. I'm not surprised at the very little SMS contact from people, whether in reply to me or of their own accord. I don't like it, and I would have liked to be proven wrong in my expectations, alas, t'was not to be. I know I can suck badly as a friend at times, usually when there's shit going on in my unstable head, or in my life blah blah, but it's then that I retreat, so as to not be a burden. Yet I try the best I can in whatever circumstance I'm in, it really is a shame that some people just don't do the same. Actually scrap that, it's not a shame, I'm being far too nice there, it's fucking rude, because those same damn people are the ones that will bitch and whinge and sling shit as soon as the roles are reversed, but all you're doing is to them is what they did, or didn't do, to you. 

Fucking people, they shit me ..... I literally know a fly that is more loyalty ......... 

Oh but all is well, pretty much settled in, kids love it, I love it. I'll love it more when I get a car so I'm not stuck out here and can do stuff. I'm really looking forward to that, be a whole new way of living for the girls and I, woooooot!


^^ just to prove I have been baking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment