Sunday 29 September 2013

I'm on facebook and have a kid that won't shut up

Decided to make a facebook page linked to this blog. I have a habit of thinking of things, taking photos etc, but it never makes the blog, part laziness, part it not being worthy of an entire blog post, or by the time I'm able to blog it, I've fucking forgotten.
Hence, facebook page, you can find the page here. I can update it, photos, shit like that and you fuckers can have a piece of me every day.
I'll still blog, might even blog more. 


One thing I'll blog about is my pain in the ass child!
I love her, I promise, but fuck me dead, does she ever shut up? She's 4 now, going on 34, and talks. so. much.
It wouldn't be so bad if she actually listened!
Asks a question, you give the answer, she asks the same question, you give the answer, she asks again, you tell her you're not answering anymore, she asks again, you grit your teeth, she rephrases and asks again, you take a deep breath and walk away, she follows while asking again, you wish you swallowed. 


The other one is now walking, she's still at that wobble stage. You know the one, it's as adorable as fuck, especially when you can see their chubby thighs wobbling and you resist the urge to bite them. She also climbs, I am currently typing this and watching her climb up and down on the coffee table, while eating a tissue. Girls got skills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment