Tuesday 26 February 2013

So tired.


ARGH. I am so tired, yet Miss O is WIDE FUCKING AWAKE ..... I tried for 2 hours to get her to settle, fail. Granted she isn't screaming or crying, rather she's talking to the ceiling with intermittent grumbling, but that's not the point, the point is I'm tired and want a shower and sleep. 

Yeah yeah I chose to be a parent; it comes with the territory, blah fucking blah. Whatever. I'm not even making sense now I'm that tired. I honest to fuck considered snorting the coffee granules this morning, especially when I went to boil the kettle and the fucker wouldn't boil and I had to heat the water in the microwave in 30 second intervals as I was terrified it would boil over, or explode, or some shit. 

I don't own a car, I'm being lent one at the moment, but you see he doesn't like rain, runs like a hairy goat that skipped its meds. Something to do with plugs, and sparking, or something ..... Of course it has been raining NON-FUCKING-STOP for days. I couldn't avoid the groceries any longer .... 1 hours sleep, no coffee, pissing rain, grumpy teething kid, thank fuck Miss G was at daycare or you'd find me in the corner in the foetal position rocking back and forth and back and forth. 

Aaaaand another blog entry with zilch purpose. Fuck me I'm good at rambling useless random shit and wasting your precious moments. Unless you're on the shitter and reading this, if so 1. fuck you for being able to shit alone let alone read while there and 2. You’re welcome. 

Ah wonderful, she just vomited on my rug. Most action my rug has had in ages :/

No comments:

Post a Comment