Saturday 23 February 2013

Um yeah


I need to piss and I’m out of wine. I know I’m going to hate myself in the morning but fuck I've enjoyed pretending I’m not a single mum and just drinking that fucking sweet nectar and chatting to friends that make me smile and don’t try to sugar coat what they think. Tell it to me straight bitches, or just don’t fucking speak to me. Seriously, I’d rather hear something bad than something that is complete bullshit. If we all agreed with and liked what someone else thinks, can you imagine how goddamn boring life would be? Besides, I’d like to know when I've fucked up rather than go about life presuming I made the right choice. Ya hear me? Tell me if I've fucked up, don’t spare my feelings ffs, don’t sugar coat it and serve it to me with fucking bows and flowers, just tell me, straight up, deliver the truth, BUT, be there to help me deal with it too. Don’t be a hit and run because those people are true c-nuts. If you’re going to dish out the meal no one really wants, at least have the decency to stick around after to clean up the mess.

Oh and look, both kids have decided to wake? Why? ….. that would be their built in “mum-fun-o-metre” … heaven forbid I be human, no no no, at their beck and call I must be.

Goodnight bitches xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment