Monday 7 October 2013

Sparkling Ice Tea - A Soup review.

I'm a member of the market research group, Soup, I likely got an email for this but either did make the cut, or was too late. A friend of mine gave me a sample can at Miss G's party. 



Look, I made a sign!
This is the original version, there is sugar free too.
The first sip, I didn't like it. Not enough sweet, bit acidic. 

Had some more, actually this isn't too bad, could definitely do with losing that real acidic tang though.
Finished the (very small sample) can, and thought yeah, I don't mind it at all. 

I'd buy it, depending on price. I also think it would be better in a bottle, might help that acidic taste that cans can give, and I'd love to try flavoured too. Mango or peach, that would help sweeten and dull the acidity. It's left me with a tangy after taste. 
I think they could be onto a winner, if they released an alcoholic range, this would be awesome with some vodka! 

No comments:

Post a Comment