Tuesday 11 June 2013

Dear eldest daughter ....

Why? Why? But why? Why? Can I? I want? Please mum? Mum? Mummy? My mumma? Mum? Heeeey mum? You get me? 

No, just no, SHUT UP ....... *sigh* they never. stop. talking. 

And they don't listen, you repeat the same thing several himdred times a day. 
Oh but wait, they do listen because they are quite capable of throwing your own words back in your face ... 
"How many times do I have to tell you?" 
"Where are your manners?"
"Don't use that naughty word!"
"Oh maaaan"
"Just give me a minute" 
"I said in a minute"
"No not right now" 

You kid, have far too much attitude for someone so tiny. 

But she fucking loves making pizza. 


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Shut up, you're just jealous your autocorrect isn't as fucked up as mine.

      Delete