Sunday 23 June 2013

Been AWOL

Yeah shit happens.
In no particular order -

Only weeks until Miss O is 1 year old, this makes me sad.
I can't resist Cadbury marvellous creations.
I fucking love chai latte.
Having a really sick baby sucks. Having to hold down said baby while doctors put iv in their arm is worse.
The beds for parents in the children's ward suck.
Thank fuck for free healthcare.
I still need a haircut.
I will be gorilla legs mum until I can buy new razors. And I will not raise my arms.
As the time of buying a car draws nearer, I'm growing terrified of the prospect of owning a car and all it entails. Makes complete sense when I'm a mum of 2 kids right?
I got more earrings from Jessica's Jewels, this makes me happy. Thinking I may have to carry around a stack of her business cards, I've been asked about them by randoms that much.
Again I have been beaten by mount folding. I need a sherpa and oxygen. I blame my mother for buying the girls more clothes.
I love sweet potato fries.
I'm thinking I need to take out shares in Spotlight, bandaids, Arnotts and Colgate. I bet every mum had a similar list.
I finally upgraded my mobile (cell) phone. Goodbye old iPhone 3gs and hello new HTC One. Love love.
Not so much love for getting internet connected, this makes me very cranky.

No comments:

Post a Comment