Saturday 17 May 2014

Um, It's been a while .....

Please tell me I'm not alone in going all psycho with cleaning? 
It started with sweeping up the play-dough from around the dining table - it ended with me on all 4's cleaning the tile grout with a chux, then cleaning out the highchair with a toothpick ......... 
Seriously? 
Even Bear (the greyhound) stopped following and watching and retreated back to his soft bed and giant stuffed monkey friend. 

"Fuck this cleaning shit, I'm going to hug a monkey" 
Anyway, been a while since I blogged, and I apologise, I know I'm a slack fucker. 

What's been going on? The girls are little ferals who are crazy obsessed with Frozen ..... 
*not an official poster, but it should be!
But, it is kinda addictive, I mean, I dare you to blast "Let it Go" in the car, on the highway, and NOT sing along! With or without kids, it doesn't matter.

I got new ink. Technically a cover up of this squiggle shit I got WAY back in my uni days. The outline hurt like mother fucker, I was surrounded by 4 others getting (much larger) tattoos, and I'm there squirming and cursing like the sook I am. Love the result though! 
 
Thanks Robbie over at Sailor's Grave Tattoo

I tried some Pinterest craft shit .... failed .... 


The weather has cooled down, so Bear is wearing his jackets .... It's too cute, the dude is fucking handsome. 

And, I'm sick again, can't they just rip out my sinus'? 

No comments:

Post a Comment